Ghost and Pumpkin Ice Cubes
Ghost and Pumpkin Ice Cubes Recipe
· 1 small orange, sliced into 6 thin slices
· Wilton Black Icing Color
· Wilton Mini Pumpkin and Ghost Pan
1. Place one orange slice into each of the three pumpkin-shaped cavities of pan. Fill all 6 ghost and pumpkin cavities with water. Using a toothpick or skewer, stir a small drop of black icing color into each ghost cavity.
- Place in freezer until hard, about 1 hour. To unmold, briefly dip the bottom of pan into a larger pan filled with hot water. Unmold ice cubes into a bowl and place bowl in freezer. Repeat to make 12.
3 ounces tangerine juice
1 1/2 ounces white rum
3/4 ounce grenadine
Combine juice and rum in a tall glass filled with ice. Top with grenadine. Serve.
This cocktail is beautifully two-toned when first poured; afterwards, the ingredients start to mix together into an intense orange color.
1 46-ounce can apricot nectar
1 12-ounce can orange juice concentrate, thawed
2 16-ounce packages unsweetened sliced peaches, thawed
7 12-ounce cans lemon lime carbonated beverage, chilled
1. In a food processor bowl or blender container, add one third each of the apricot nectar, orange juice concentrate, and peach slices. Cover and blend or process until smooth. Pour into a freezer container. Repeat with the remaining nectar, orange juice, and peaches. Cover and seal mixture. Freeze until firm.
2. Scrape about 1/2 cup of the mixture into each 10-ounce cup. Add an equal amount of carbonated beverage. Stir to combine. Makes 20 servings.
Note: Wash one-piece plastic toys before adding to slush; remove before drinking.