Wednesday, September 23, 2009

You're Invited Events Launches!



I am so excited to launch You’re Invited Events with my business partner and friend, Anna Peebles, owner of You’re Invited Gifts and Paper. I have been planning events since graduating college in 1999, on a part-time basis through word of mouth. Over the summer, I decided to partner with Anna and pursue event planning full-time. Event planning and everything it entails is a huge passion of mine. From a very early age, I have had a love for cooking, baking, entertaining and orchestrating events. I “wrote” my first cookbook in the 3rd grade (mainly by using my mom’s cookbooks to photocopy recipes at my dad’s store). I still remember the green construction paper cover and the photocopied pages I gave to my class!

Planning parties and events flourished out of my love for cooking and entertaining. I love working with clients to take an event from start to finish and all the fun details in between. I cannot wait to share party tips and pictures of events with my readers through this blog.

*By the way, come visit Anna and I at the Franklin Bridal Ball this Thursday night, September 24, 2009.

You’re Invited Events is a full-service event planning company serving all of Tennessee, and available for travel. Whether it’s an intimate dinner party for 6 or a wedding for 500, You’re Invited can orchestrate the entire event. We’ll help create your vision and make it a reality. You’re Invited Events creates magical moments and memorable events.

No comments:

Post a Comment