Sunday, November 15, 2009

Holly's Housewarming Party

This weekend I had the pleasure of coordinating a Housewarming Party for an amazing client, Holly.


She just finished renovating her home in Franklin and wanted to share the transformation with friends and family before she put it on the market. The touches that she added to her house are spectacular. Holly hired me to coordinate food, flowers and my signature Whirly Pop tray for her "housewarming" party last night and her open house today.

I was so busy coordinating I didn't have a chance to take pictures of the tablescape with food on it, but I did take pictures before hand with the florals.
I did a lot of autumn/harvest colors for her dining room, including deep reds, golds, and green.







For her mantle, I used white and green, including apples and artichokes in the arrangment.











Here are some more floral pictures.







The menu was:
  • Asian Beef Skewers with Cilantro Gremolata
  • Tangy Meatballs in a chili/cranberry glaze
  • Shrimp Crostini
  • Spinach and Artichoke Puff Pastry Wheels
  • Brie and Fig Mini Tarts with Crystallized Ginger
  • Jalapeno Pepper Bites with Pineapple cream cheese and sausage
For dessert:
  • Mini lemon tarts with whipped cream
  • Coffee Cheesecake Tartlets
For today's open house, we added:
  • Open House Fruit Tea Punch
  • Jack Daniel's Hot and Spicy Pecans
  • Cinnamon Pecans












So, little did I know it, but when I got to the party I had 2 wonderful "assistants" who wanted to help me through the night! Leah (pictured below) and her sister Sarah were wonderful helpers. Leah loved the Whirly Pops too!


No comments:

Post a Comment