Today's board is a blue inspired board with yellow accents based on Hillary Scott's dress seen here.
How fun would these bridesmaid's dresses be for a vintage inspired wedding?
Image: Coco Kelley
Now it's time for the wedding inspiration board!
Ways to incorporate this color scheme into your wedding:
- Everyone always remembers to talk about wedding invitations, but "thank you" notes are just as important. Okay, well maybe not as important as your invitation, but you do want to have a wonderful way to say thank you for all the gifts you'll receive. Why not have one in your color scheme! This thank you note is a Wiley Valentine design that I think would work fabulous with this color scheme.
- For your bridal portrait, why not incorporate a monogrammed parasol, in a beautiful blue calligraphy! It's a simple touch, but look at the "wow" factor in this image.
- Utilizing various shades of blue with accents of yellow is a beautiful color combination. This wedding features blue cushioned seating with vintage floral prints on the pillows. I like the little accents of pink as well.
- If yellow isn't your color, you can always stick with elegant white florals. White really pops against blue!
- Don't forget to reserve a fab get-away car. To keep with the vintage feel of this video shoot, as well as the blue color scheme, check out this fun vintage car complete with a "Just Married" sign and streamers. Leave your reception in style!
- This dessert bar, complete with yellow and white fabrics, vintage milk glass containers and a turquoise blue backdrop is breathtaking.
Image Source List: