After seeing the fabulous pastel vintage dresses, I decided to design some inspiration boards around these dresses. (You may remember last month I designed 5 different weddings around the fab frocks that stars wore for the CMT Award show. I live in Music City and our country stars know how to dress!)
Here's the mint green inspired wedding board I designed based on Kellie Pickler's dress.
Here are ways to incorporate mint green into your wedding and reception:
- Using long tables for guests at dinner, incorporate green and white flowers and accent with chocolate brown.
- I'm in love with this cake by Jay from Maple's Cakes here in Nashville. The detail work on it is amazing!
- I'm loving this Priscilla of Boston bridesmaid's dress. One of my May brides is using this same dress for her wedding next year, but in amethyst. I love the pockets and it's a dress your girls can wear again after the wedding!
- We all know Kellie has rocked a pair of "Red High Heels." Here's my take on some mint green ones to add to your wedding dress.
- Using moss as a base, you can display custom butler/place cards at your wedding reception
- I love using chandeliers, especially in this picture where they've displayed a ton of different styles. Don't be afraid to mix and match!
- Serve a signature drink with fresh mint as a garnish to incorporate mint green.
Image Source List:
Myra + Matt | Real Weddings | Once Wed
Nashville Wedding Cakes - Tennessee Wedding Cakes | Maples Wedding...
Miranda Lambert’s “Only Prettier” Video To Debut August 3 Country...
Belle the Magazine: Chic Chandeliers
Santa Barbara Chic Blog » Colors
Bridal Party Dresses
Ali + Shon | Real Weddings | Once Wed