Monday, August 2, 2010

Kellie Pickler Inspired Mint-Green Wedding Board

Last week on Twitter, I saw a picture posted of an upcoming Miranda Lambert video called "Only Prettier."  She enlisted the help of Laura Bell Bundy, Kellie Picker and Lady Antebellum's Hillary Scott.  Here's a picture from that video.

After seeing the fabulous pastel vintage dresses, I decided to design some inspiration boards around these dresses.  (You may remember last month I designed 5 different weddings around the fab frocks that stars wore for the CMT Award show.  I live in Music City and our country stars know how to dress!)

Here's the mint green inspired wedding board I designed based on Kellie Pickler's dress.
KPick Wedding

Here are ways to incorporate mint green into your wedding and reception:

  1. Using long tables for guests at dinner, incorporate green and white flowers and accent with chocolate brown.  
  2. I'm in love with this cake by Jay from Maple's Cakes here in Nashville.  The detail work on it is amazing!
  3. I'm loving this Priscilla of Boston bridesmaid's dress.  One of my May brides is using this same dress for her wedding next year, but in amethyst.  I love the pockets and it's a dress your girls can wear again after the wedding!
  4. We all know Kellie has rocked a pair of "Red High Heels."  Here's my take on some mint green ones to add to your wedding dress.
  5. Using moss as a base, you can display custom butler/place cards at your wedding reception
  6. I love using chandeliers, especially in this picture where they've displayed a ton of different styles. Don't be afraid to mix and match!
  7. Serve a signature drink with fresh mint as a garnish to incorporate mint green.

Image Source List:

2 comments: