Here's the wedding inspiration board:
Here's a Spark menu card that would be an amazing addition to your wedding place settings.
Ways to incorporate lilac, lavender and purple into your wedding:
- This Jenny Yoo bridesmaid dress would be the perfect addition to your wedding party's attire.
- Have your baker create lavender iced cupcakes with a sprig of fresh lavender.
- Your flower girls can wear lilac or purple colored sashes with their dresses.
- Incorporate fresh lavender into your centerpieces.
- These Martha Stewart favors are chocolate bars wrapped in paper printed with a lilac-colored ink
- Adorn your wedding gown with a lilac sash! I'm obsessed with the sashes on wedding gowns. I had one bride who wore one color for her wedding and another color for her reception-how fun is that? I know of another bride who had her sash monogrammed with her married name.
- Create a simple dessert bar with glass pedestals and all the plates and napkins below. I love using big furniture pieces in a dessert bar. This particular image features lilac and pink colored desserts.
- Incorporate fresh lavender in your groom's boutonniere.
Source Image List:
Jenny Yoo Collection
Miranda Lambert’s “Only Prettier” Video
Junebug Flower Girl
Lo Bjurulf - Agent Bauer
Elizabeth Anne Designs: The Wedding Blog - Wedding Ideas and...
Chocolate Bar Favors - Perfect Wedding Color Palette: Lavender