Thursday, August 12, 2010

Marshmallow Madness

I love using decorated marshmallows in dessert buffets, for kids and adults, as well.  They were the biggest hit at my son Will's Frogs and Dogs party this past March.



Today, I thought I'd share some inspiration for you to incorporate this fab dessert into your next party!

Icing Designs inspired me with this adorable blog entry.  Check out their versions of the marshmallow pop!  





I think this is one of my all-time favorites!  I love how they turned an ordinary marshmallow into a mini birthday cake.

The entire collection of their marshmallow pops
(Above Images from Icing Design)

More Marshmallow Love!
Image: TheNibble.com

Image: Amy Atlas Designs

Image: Simply Sweets AZ blog

I love how these marshmallows have been made into favor treats!
Image: FrogPrincePaperie.com

I'm definitely incorporating this into my next princess or ballerina party.  I am in love with the mixture of marshmallow pops, tulle and mini blueberry cheesecakes.  The mixture of cake stands makes me smile as well!  I'm telling you, amazing dessert displays make me happy.  

Image: TwoBeesTutus
I hope this post has you inspired you to create some marshmallow pops for your next party!
~Stephanie

1 comment: