To incorporate peach in your wedding color scheme, here are some ideas:
- Use a combination of vintage silver and glass, along with fun chalkboards in your tablescape. Also, incorporate antique glass containers and fill with peach-hued flowers. How cool that the initials in this picture are "M" and "B" (works out perfect for Miranda and Blake!)
- I love when photographers use sepia tone in their portfolios. It works perfect for a vintage inspired wedding because it really captures the timeless essence of the wedding day.
- Using a front porch, an antique table and simple florals really brings together this tablescape. There is nothing more Southern than an amazing front porch! I love how the florals have peach and pink toned hues.
- How adorable is this little ring bearer! The bouquet he's holding works perfect with a peach color scheme. I also love how this bride is carrying a simple magnolia. It is classic and elegant.
- This dessert bar by Sweet and Saucy is one of my favorites! I love the "Just Married" banner at the bottom, along with the mixture of cake pedestals and assorted desserts. Why not incorporate you and your groom's favorite desserts into your bar, and possibly some old family recipes! Make your wedding unique by using antique display pieces and your family's favorite desserts.
Image Source List:
Miranda Lambert’s “Only Prettier” Video To Debut August 3 Country...
Design*Sponge » Blog Archive » Peach Is The New Pink
kiss the groom bride and maids
Emily and Jared – Napa Wedding « Jose Villa | Fine Art Weddings
My Sweet &Saucy dessert bar