The first wedding inspiration board is a hot pink and black board inspired by the oh-so-talented Carrie Underwood. Rumor has it that Ms. Underwood will tie the knot later this summer. I've heard she's going for a down-home Southern feel with lots of Southern-inspired food, as well as cupcakes from Ivey on Main in Downtown Franklin, TN. I can't wait to see all of her wedding details!
Until then, here's some fun ways to incorporate "Hot Pink and Black!"
- Vera Wang is known for setting the trends in wedding fashion design, not following them. Here are 2 different wedding dresses (one black and one with a black sash) from her collection that would be ideal for a hot pink and black inspired wedding.
- Vera Wang also lends her hand to invitations, including this amazing design courtesy of William Arthur Fine Stationery
- For an outdoor reception, you can't go wrong with a chandelier and pink peony fabric covered lanterns. (How great do these match the invitations!)
- For a pop of hot pink, check out this fushia bridal bouquet
- Carrie's dress to the CMT's would make an amazing rehearsal dinner dress!
- Add some pomanders in various shades of pink to your reception decor
- This Jenny Yoo bridesmaid's dress is sure to wow your guests (and your bridesmaids can definitely wear it again!)
- You can't go wrong with a white chiavari chair with a hot pink chair cushion from Wildflower linens
Stay tuned for more fabulous CMT award dresses and inspiration boards this week!
Wildflower Linen-Chiavari Chair with Raspberry cushion
William Arthur - Vera Wang Engraved Peony Wedding Invitations -...
CMT : Photos
Jenny Yoo Collection