Day 2 of CMT Awards Inspired Weddings continues. For a second day, I'm featuring an engaged singer! I really can't wait to see what Miranda and Blake choose for their wedding day.
After seeing the mix of silver, black and gray in both of their outfits on the "blue carpet," I designed an inspiration board using that color palette.
Ways to Incorporate Silver and Black into your wedding:
- If you're daring choose a bridal gown with a hint of silver!
- This cake design features a damask layer on the bottom, along with a black ribbon and a silver brooch
- Always wear a pair of fabulous shoes with your dress! This pair of Manolo Blahniks would make Carrie Bradshaw swoon with envy. This pair also features a silver brooch.
- Design a lounge area in your reception using all white axis furniture, as well as fun black and silver throw pillows and black cocktail tables.
- Continue with the black and silver theme with your save-the-dates and invitations. The ones featured are from Wiley Valentine. If you haven't checked them out, make sure to! Their line of stationery is absolutely fabulous!
- Ask your bridesmaids to wear silver dresses. This one is from J. Crew's wedding collection.