Shelby in Steel Magnolia's said, "Pink is my signature color." Although her mother thought she went a little overboard when she said, "The sanctuary looks like it's been hosed with Pepto-Bismol!"
If pink is your signature color, take cues from this inspiration board on how to incorporate the beautiful hue into your wedding day.
Ways to incorporate PINK:
- Incorporate the color into the drinks at your reception. You could have a "Pretty in Pink" signature drink!
- Have your bridesmaids wear a beautiful shade of pink in their dresses.
- If you're planning an outdoor spring wedding, try to incorporate Cherry Blossom trees or branches in your reception and decor.
- Pink peonies, pink roses, pale pink hydrangeas-all great floral choices!
- This cake is a fun way to incorporate various shades of pink at the reception
- If you have hired a lighting crew (which I highly recommend) ask them to incorporate pink into the lighting at your reception. It creates a soft glow and will help your decor blend together.
- You can subtly use pink in your accessories, from a fun clutch purse to an amazing pair of shoes. One of my favorite photos from a wedding is a bride in an all white gown with an amazing pair of pink heels!
<Drinks> <Bride and Bridesmaids> <Cherry Blossom Tree>
<Peonies> <Cake> <Reception>
<Bouquet> <Purse> <Shoes>