Wednesday, June 2, 2010

A Pink Sex and the City Party Board

After being a part of Ashley's Bride Guide's fabulous SATC 2 party last week, I couldn't wait to share some more ideas for a fun girl's night.  Here is a pink inspired SATC 2 party.
The details for this party are enough to make your inner Carrie shine!
From Carrie's signature white dress to serving Pink Cosmos and Pink Sofia wine to the fabulous strolling pink table, your girlfriends are in for a treat.  Not to mention, if you carry the cupcake purse and pair it with some amazing pink heels, you'll definitely be the life of the party!
SATC Pink Party
"I'll admit I have had to polish myself off 
once or twice, but yes, when I RSVP to a party, 
I make it my business to come."-Samantha
~Stephanie




Sources:
Cupcake purse
White dress
Sofia wine
Pink cosmo
Sex and the City logo
Strolling Table
Pink Heels

No comments:

Post a Comment