Each party host received a party package to prepare for his or her party.
My party package included:
- 1 Calphalon Unison Grill with Sear Nonstick
- 1 Calphalon Unison Griddle with Slide Nonstick.
- Chef Michael Symon’s Live to Cook cookbook.
- 1 Calphalon Unison Nonstick demonstration DVD starring Chef Michael Symon.
- 1 Invitation to Williams-Sonoma technique class
- 1 Williams-Sonoma Potlatch Rub,
- 1 ‘wichcraft Tomato Relish Panini Spread,
- 1 Williams-Sonoma Apron and Kitchen Towel
After attending a special technique class, I fell in love with my Calphalon Unison Grill and Griddle pans that I received, and I thought I'd feature them for Father's Day. If your father is a cook or loves to grill, you can't go wrong with either of these pans. The grill pan creates a perfect sear on any cut of meat, and the Unison Griddle requires little to no oil or butter because of its nonstick slide surface.
The wichcraft tomato relish is delish! The class I took featured it as an ingredient in an appetizer.
Recipe from Williams-Sonoma:
1 crusty baguette, sliced and toasted
Wichcraft Tomato relish
Fresh basil, as a garnish
Slice and toast the baguette. Spread with goat cheese and a spoonful of the tomato relish. Garnish with fresh basil. This would make a delicious appetizer for your Father's Day dinner!